Online FOME Program Highlights
Who should attend?
- Part-time or full-time traders of Stock Market (NSE), Commodities Market (NCDEX) or Metals Exchange (MCX)
- Investors (stocks, gold etc.) who want to earn steady returns on their investments and also want to hedge against potential losses due to adverse market moves
- Investors who want to take advantage of falling markets and protect their portfolio
- Prospective traders who want to overcome the fear of failure.
This course will change your perspective on the market and bring positive change in your Trading / Investing!
FOME Program Objectives
It is a two-day workshop which covers basics of Futures & Options along with basic & advanced trading strategies with practical.
- Basics of Futures & Options
- Basic & advanced trading strategies with practicals
- Re-cap of TA with some finer points
- What is Derivatives Market?
- Why Trade in Derivatives Market? What are the advantages?
- What are Futures?
- More about Futures – Contract, Pros & Cons, Margins Limits etc.
- Futures Trading Strategies – Technical base / Positions base / Options base
- What are Options?
- Option Types – When to choose what?
- Options Premium – The Key Determinants
- Options Analysis & Trading Strategies vis-a-vis market situations (sideways vs trending)
- Decision on Buying vs. Selling an Option
- When to choose what? (i.e. whether to trade Option or Future or Both?)
- Hedging & Spread Strategies to maximize profit with minimal risks
- Strategies for neutral technical views
- Strategies for choppy / uncertain markets
- Key technical indicators to help you filter your decisions
- Rules of the game – Do’s and Don’ts
- Market ahead and trading picks
- If time permits – Introduction to Elliot Wave Principle
This may sound a bit complex but mind you, it’s Not ! We will ensure that you will not have any question unanswered or any topic not-understood.
A decision-based system will be shared to make things easier!